Accreditation, Qualifications & Training
Exiis is an active member of the Australian Institute of Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Heating and has contributed to the setting of standards for commercial air conditioning duct cleaning services.
As well, the company has achieved quality accreditation API certificates and confined space/OH&S procedures. Our work meets all requirements for indoor air quality and building codes, including the following Australian Standards:
- AS/NZS 3666-1995 Air-handling and water systems of buildings, Microbial Control, Part 1: Design Installation & Commissioning
- AS/NZS 3666-1995 Air-handling and water systems of buildings, Microbial Control, Part 2 Operation and maintenance
- AS 1851-2012 Maintenance of fire protection systems and equipment
- AS 1668 Ventilation and mechanical maintenance of air conditioning systems
The company is fully insured for public liability.
The company holds a commercial Builders License BLD 285689.
Technicians carry the following qualifications:
- White Card
- Police Clearance
- RAAF Defence Clearance
- ASIC Clearance
- ASC Clearance
- Working at Heights
- Confined Space
- Elevated Work Platform (EWP)
- Award compliant
- Site specific inductions to meet client requirements